This highly-anticipated project will infuse more than $1 billion into the Los Angeles Economy, create critically needed jobs and sustain the city’s booming travel and tourism industry into the future. Located in the heart of the city’s finance district, the 365,141 rentable square feet of commercial space will provide for the growing needs of L.A.’s high-finance and high-tech businesses.
Designed to embrace new mass transit and pedestrian options in Downtown, the building will feature access to pedestrian walk-ways and the new street car.
- Creates as many as 11,500 high-paying local jobs for the hard hit construction industry.
- Supports more than 1,750 permanent jobs annually once the doors open.
- Generates nearly $80 million in tax revenue for the city and county through the construction phase and an additional $16 million annually in tax revenue upon opening.
- Offers nearly 20 percent of the rooms necessary for the city to achieve its 5,000 hotel room goal and sustain growth in Downtown travel and tourism.
- Keeps money in the downtown economy by making major L.A. attractions—Staples Center, L.A. Live, Convention Center, Microsoft Theater, the Walt Disney Concert Hall and many others—more accessible and attractive by offering new transit connections and an additional 1,000 downtown parking spaces.
Sign up &
Contact us for more info: